GRAHAM AND SUE MURPHY
Graham and Sue are keen travellers and have visited over 40 countries throughout the world covering all 7 continets with a couple of caravanning trips around Australia thrown in.
Graham has a spirit of adventure sailing on an expedition ot Douglas Mawson's hut in a 43 foot yacht.
He has just had his book published about this life and death adventure. Both Graham and Sue also sailed in a 60 foot yacht down through the chilean fjords to the bottom of South America, Sue had to find out what was so special about this sailing thing.
After many more sailing adventures Graham went back to his first passion of motor bike riding. Taking his son with him they have ridden through exotic places such as Tibet/Himalayas, Kathmandu, Rajasthan with a side trip to Mount Everest to the second base camp. Graham and Sue have just returned from a photographic shoot throughout Bhutan which is another one of his passions.
With their sense of adventure and exprience in travelling they are the prefect pair to take you on your next exciting and memorable journey.
- Daily shore visits and Zodiac cruises offer close encounter with penguins, whales, seals and sea birds.
- Attempt to land at Elephant island's point wild (weather permitting)
- South Georgia's magnificent mountains and huge king penguin colonies
- Discovery Gryviken's whaling history and visit Shacleton's grave
- Trace the final leg of Sir Ernest Shackleton's Perilour journey from Fortuna Bay to Stromness
- Experience the thrill of Antarctic Kayaking or trek across South Georgia as part of our
- Alpine Crossing (additional cost)